Coronavirus is most talked about virus these days. China is infected by this virus to the alarming stage. Country is taking measures to cope up with this virus through awareness and treatment of infected ones. However, Other countries are worried too and trying hard to keep their territory safe from this virus.
Coronavirus is actually a group of several viruses that target all types of mammals i.e. humans and animals. Birds are also prone to this virus. This virus causes respiratory hurdles or infections which are not fatal initially. But, in extreme cases, can cause death. Meanwhile, in animals, this virus causes diphtheria and respiratory issues in birds.
Symptoms of Coronavirus
Generally, the coronavirus is most likely to cause below mentioned symptoms.
• Stuffy or running nose
• Throat infection / sore throat
• Feeling of being tired and dizzy
Treatment of Coronavirus
However, there is no specific treatment for Coronavirus as similar to cold and flue. It takes it time to get away by its own. But, to lessen its severity, a patient should;
• Take pain killers to relief pain.
• Take fever medication to avoid high temperature.
• Take hot shower to mild the sore throat infection.
• Consume plenty of water or other liquids to keep the throat moist. It helps in reducing cough.
• Take excess rest till the time virus gets demolished.
Though there are no specific causes of coronavirus but it spreads. Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) is caused by coronavirus which is contagious. Like flue and cough, this virus spreads through sneezing and coughing.
• The diagnosed patients should cover their mouth before sneezing and coughing so that this virus cannot be transmitted to other human beings.
• Wash your hands thoroughly quite often
• Do not touch your mouth and nose unnecessarily without washing hands
• People should use masks so that they cannot be infected through this virus
• Keep a distance from patients
Also Read: Human Papillomavirus