Tourism in Pakistan
Pakistan is a beautiful country. It is one of the main attraction for tourists. Tourism in Pakistan is undoubtedly worthy. Meanwhile, Travel agency (industry) offers different packages for visiting the mesmerizing places in country. Northern areas like Lulusar lake, swat and Kashmir are main points in pakistan. However due to terrorism issues, Pakistan tourism has affected badly. Overseas tourists fear to visit Pakistan. Let’s check what impact Royal Visit will have on Pakistan tour.
5 Tremendous Impact of the British Royal Visit on Tourism in Pakistan
The royal tour of Prince William and his wife Kate that is the FIRST Royal tour to the country since the year 2006 will be of great benefit to the Pakistan tourism in terms of Pakistan tourism safety. The couple was received at the Federal territory, Capital Islamabad. the couple has decided to spend their holidays in Pakistan
They made a visit to the country’s largest mosque and the National Cricket Academy where they participated in the game.Pakistan is one of the top tourist centers with thousands of tourists visiting the country, before it experienced the Global economic crisis.The publicity created by the Royal family depicts the country of Pakistan as dynamic and beautiful place to be and boost the Pakistan tourism safety. Despite laying much emphasis on the development of the International tourism of Pakistan, it was almost destroyed after the incidences of terrorist attacks.
Pakistan has unimaginable attractions
🔑 The ruin of Mohenjo-daro and Harappa to the Himalayan hill stations is an amazing place for those who love winter sports.
🔑Pakistan has mountain peaks of over 700 metres for the lovers of adventures and mountaineer’s.
🔑The city of Lahore which is the Cultural Heart of Pakistan with its Mughal architecture, Badshahi masjid, Shalimar Gardens, Tomb of Jahangir and the Lahore fort holds its captivating scene for tourists
🔑Pakistan has lots of tourists attraction such as Ski resorts and areas, amazing valleys, sights seeing waterfalls, museums and lakes. The lists are just so endless.
The Royal tour to Pakistan will give the tourism industry more relevance to the top five tourist sites, which are:
✔The Karakoram Highway
✔Lake Saiful Muluk.
Benefits of Royal visit to Pakistan – Pakistan Tourism Safety
- The Royal visit to the country portrays a significant role to the relationship that has long existed between Britain and Pakistan.
- It will also strengthen and re-establish the global image of Pakistan to increase its tourism goals and foreign investments.
- While Pakistan has been trying to renew its economy and security issues, the Royal tour will help raise an excellent reputation both locally and internationally.
- The Royal tour will also place Pakistan on the list of nations who is taking huge steps towards its economic growth.
- The Royal tour will help place Pakistan in the limelight of excellent performance.
Benefits other than Safety
- It will also show an excellent relationship between Pakistan, Britain and the upcoming generation.
- Pakistan has gained an international record of a peaceful nation and people will consider Pakistan tourism safety.
- Apart from Pakistan tourism safety, Pakistan has also received an international recognition which will help more people to gain understanding of what all the country is all about and its tourism beauty.
- The Royal tour has also helped the country to gain continuity in the cordial relationship between Pakistan and Britain.
- It has listed Pakistan among the countries who have experienced similar Royal journeys.
Future of Pakistan tourism
Lastly, to maximize the international publicity brought about by the Royal tour, the greatest step for Pakistan to take now is to make its tourist centers more accessible than before as there will be a huge troop of visitors who would want to behold her tourist attraction. Also, the perception of people regarding safety measures in Pakistan will be changed and it will generate the new perception of tour safety. More foreign visitors will pose better impact on economy of Pakistan.
Written By: Oluwaseyi Olulaye